Search Bar Ads – WooCommerce Plugin
Did you know that the search bars are one of the most used elements on your shopping site? So why don’t you consider them as a promotion tool? Search Bar Ads plugin lets you promote any pages via the search bar of your WooCommerce site.
- Compatible with all WooCommerce themes that have a search field and a search button.
- You can add custom placeholders and URLs (ads) to your search bar.
- No limits. Create ads as many as you want.
- Search Bar Ads plugin works with any kind of search bars that have a search button.
- No complex settings. Just locate your search bar by its id (e.g. #my-search-field) or class name (e.g. .my-search-field) and it’s ready to go.
- Your existing search functionalities work as usual.
- Plugin doesn’t affect the search features like auto-suggesting, auto-completing etc. They all continue to work as before.
- When an ad is active in your search bar, the visitor goes to the custom URL if he/she clicks the search button.
- If a visitor clicks (focuses) on the search field, the ad disappears. So he/she can type and search anything.
- When the visitor focuses out the search field without typing anything, the ad appears again.
- You can add tracking parameters to URLs. So you can analyze ad clicking statistics with Google Analytics.
- Enable/Disable any ad at anytime you wish.
- You can choose on which page(s) or/and place(s) you want to show an ad. Pages, product categories, homepage etc.
- If you add more than one ad to the same page, they will be shown randomly.
- You can use emojis in ad texts (placeholders).
- Very easy-to-use admin panel.