PushAlert – Web Push Notifications for WordPress and WooCommerce
PushAlert plugin for WordPress Web Push Notifications automates integration, and allows your users to subscribe to push notifications. It also adds an easy to use interface right next to the editor, which lets you push notifications automatically on publishing a post.
BENEFITS OF PUSHALERT BROWSER NOTIFICATIONS FOR WORDPRESS AND WOOCOMMERCE:
- Push Notifications have up to 10 times better click-through rate than traditional marketing methods like emails and very high visibility even without being clicked.
- Engaging visitors at the right time gets more clicks and increases your traffic instantly. It also helps in bringing back visitors to your website.
- Easier to get a lot of subscriptions as Push Notifications don’t require any personal information.
- WooCommerce stores also get (Only on PushAlert!) automated abandoned cart notifications, price-drop and product back in stock alerts to boost sales by as much as 30% as well as shipment notifications with tracking button.
- Works on both Desktop and Mobile devices (without app) even when browser is closed.