Google Analytics Dashboard Plugin for WordPress by Analytify
Google Analytics Dashboard for WordPress – by Analytify makes Google Analytics simple for everywhere in WordPress (posts, pages and custom post types). It presents the statistics from Google Analytics in a beautiful way under the WordPress Posts/Pages at front end, backend and in its own Dashboard. Now you can get Google Analytics Dashboard inside your WordPress Dashboard within a minute.
Top Features of this Google Analytics plugin:
- Super easy installation. 1-Click Authentication process and It adds Google analytics tracking code to your website. No need to copy any code manually.
- Enhanced ecommerce Google analytics Tracking Add-ons for WooCommerce & Easy Digital Downloads are available (Premium)
- Google Analytics Stats (General) under the single posts/pages as a block in wp-admin
- List of top Countries
- List of top Cities
- SOCIAL MEDIA Statistics
- List of top Referrers Browsers
- List of top Referrers
- Mobile device Statistics
- See What’s happening when users come to your site (Bounce rate of top pages)
- REAL-TIME Statistics of your site in dashboard.(Premium)
- Campaigns Statistics (Premium)
- ShortCodes (Simple and Advanced) for Custom Statistics of your own choice (Premium)
- Use ShortCodes in Widgets (Premium)
- Helps in SEO optimization and allows you to see traffic data for individual blog posts and pages.
- It can be easy customizable with CSS, you can give it any shape you want.
- You can extend it to at any level. Usage of API’s are very easy to work with.
- Google Analytics Stats (Full) under the single posts,pages & Custom Post Types as a block in wp-admin (Premium)
- Google Analytics Stats (Full) under the single posts,pages & Custom Post Types as a block at front-end (Premium)
- General Statistics (Sessions, Users, Bounce rate, Average time on site, Average pages, PAGEVIEWS, NEW/RETURNING Visitors)
- How people are finding you (TOP KEYWORDS)
- [New] Dashboard dropdown menu now remembers your last selection of time period.